How are things going for you, business warrior? Is it still selling well, or do you simply have to grimace? So don’t worry, this time we’ll tell you how to increase sales on Facebook’s marketplace.
This article will be really beneficial to those of you who are looking for information on the Facebook marketplace lesson. As a result, please keep referring to the following debate until it’s finished.
Why Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace is a feature released in 2017 where this feature was created with the aim of introducing products to customers.
There are many reasons why this Facebook feature is highly recommended for business warriors:
- Display simple and easy to understand (user friendly)
- Can upload more than one product photo
- Has a large selection of categories
- Features a fairly long product description column
- Can determine the selling price
- Connect with inbox (messenger)
- Free to determine business location
- Minimal risk
- Has search-based Facebook algorithm support
- Facebook Marketplace Buying and Selling Rules
For those of you who are interested in marketing sales on Facebook, you must know some of the rules set by Facebook in the marketplace feature.
How to Display Marketplace Features
You need to make sure the Facebook you will use as a tool to sell products must have the marketplace feature installed. This is because sometimes the Facebook marketplace features do not always appear on all Facebook accounts, so it is necessary to make sure that this marketplace application is already installed on Facebook. This feature can appear based on Facebook’s assessment of our account.
Here’s how to display marketplace features so that they appear on Facebook:
- First, the friendship on your Facebook account must be at least more than 300. Add friendships by adding more friends. You have to be careful because you can’t add friends at the same time. This is a risk that your account will be banned from Facebook.
- The second step after you make friends with many people, you must join the buying and selling community as much as the Facebook Group. You can start to join buying and selling groups in your city. Keep in mind that you cannot join a large group at the same time. You can join as many as 5 groups of Facebook in a day.
- After you join the group try to always be active to post about the products you offer, and don’t forget to comment often and give likes on posts of other people in the group.
How to Post Products on the Marketplace
First, click the main menu in the upper right corner so that the image below will appear.
After that you will be displayed on the marketplace page which consists of several menus. Select the menu click “Sell” or “Sell” if you want to post products on the marketplace.
You need to prepare a product photo first when you want to post your product to the Facebook marketplace. Make sure that the product photos that will be posted attract the attention of consumers.
Furthermore, after you click “Sell”, several menus will appear as below. Then select the “Item” menu to continue posting to the product.
After that, select the category according to the item to be sold. If there is no suitable category then you can select the “Miscellaneous” menu.
The next step is to insert the product image or photo in the column provided by the Facebook Marketplace.
After that you are directed to several columns that must be filled in, such as the column title, price, product category, and so on.
If you have completed the column then you can select the “next” or “next” menu in the upper right corner.
After that a menu of options will appear to be able to offer products in many places. You can also offer products to various groups that have been linked to your account and then select “Publish” or “Post”.
Reliable Technique Facebook Marketplace:
The subject matter of this one is very important for business warriors to pay attention to. If you have implemented the 13 steps below, it is likely that your sales will also increase. How to ? Let’s look at a more complete explanation below:
Post at least 10 times a day
Upload a different cover image for each post
Use a title that is interesting and different from others even though the content is the same
Specifies a different location for each post
Focus on posting only on the marketplace and avoid posting to Facebook groups
Choose a different category variation for each post
Provide information so customers can contact you by including your whatsapp number
Fast response to any inbox on messenger
Be consistent and persistent (deepen the science of copywriting)
So, those are some tips and information for those of you who are looking for ways to increase sales on the Facebook marketplace. Good luck and hope your business is selling well.