In this article, we suggest you to get acquainted with the Best Free Web Languages Editor –
CodeLobster IDE. It is presented on the software market for a long time already, and it wins a lot
highlights the syntax and gives hints for tags, functions and their parameters. This editor easily
deals with those files that contain a mixed content.
If you insert PHP code in your HTML template, then the editor correctly highlights both HTML
contained in HTML files.
The program includes auto-completion function, which greatly speeds up the programmer’s work
and eliminates the possibility of errors.
Best Free Web Languages Editor
CodeLobster IDE provides contextual help on all supported programming languages, it uses the
most up to date documentation at this moment, downloading it from official sites. So we can
by pressing the F1 key.
The built-in PHP debugger allows you to execute PHP scripts step by step, sequentially moving
through the lines of code. You can assign check points, view the proce
Other useful functions and features of the IDE:
- A pair highlighting of parentheses and tags – you will never have to count parentheses or quotation marks, the editor will take care of it.
- Highlighting of blocks, selection and collapsing of code snippets, bookmarks to facilitate navigation on the edited file, recognition and building of the complete structure of PHP projects – these functions ensure easy work with projects of any scale.
- Support for 17 user interface languages, among them English, German, Russian, Spanish, French and others.
- The program works on the following operation systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian.
The professional version of CodeLobster IDE provides the programmer with even more features.
For example, you have an opportunity to work with projects on a remote server with use of the
built-in FTP client. You can edit the selected files, preview the results and then synchronize the
changes with the files on the hosting.
In addition the professional version includes an extensive set of plug-ins:
- A large set of extensions that help to work with PHP frameworks – CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Phalcon, Smarty, Symfony, Twig and Yii plug-ins.
- Plugins for working with the most popular CMS – Drupal, Joomla, Magento and WordPress.
- Also CodeLobster IDE has special plug-in for Bootstrap.
You can download and install any framework directly from the program without being distracted
from the main tasks.
In general, for a year of work, our team had no complaints against the editor. CodeLobster IDE works fast, does not hang and allows us to work even with large PHP projects.
You can download CodeLobster IDE from the original website http://www.codelobster.com/
In this article, we were able to provide you with top quality information you may need, do let us know your feedback on this article in the comment section below. Also Don’t Forget to Jon our Telegram Group For More Posts and Daily Tips and Free Network Cheats and Applications. Join Our Telegram Channel >>>>Here<<<<