Yes! Many people want to study in Canada because of a lot of reasons. But, the truth is that nothing comes very easy in life. Thus, you must work your way through. Guess what? That is not a problem anymore.
Ads by Sammyloaded Media Earn Free Bitcoin Get Insurance Updates Boost Your Social Media Engagement Get Access to Business News Learn the best ways on How to do things
However, if you need financial help to further your education then you have come to the right place. Thus, scholarships to study in Canada are there for you. All you need to know is how to get it. But, that is not a problem again because we will discuss in full dose how to get it here.
Not enough money to further my education, are you in that category? You should check out scholarships to Canadian schools. The good thing here is individuals, governments and organizations support this. So, you don’t have to be afraid if is gonna work out. Besides, we are here to show you some of the scholarships you can apply for to study in Canada.
Scholarship to study in Canada
Talking about scholarships, there are several people offering them. Thus, one of the biggest sponsors is the government. Of course, that should give you a huge conviction ha scholarships are real. Now, let’s check out what the government has for us. Meanwhile, other private organizations have something to offer. Let’s get started then…
Government scholarships to study in Canada
- Canada Graduate Scholarships- Master’s program: This one is for students that enroll on a master’s degree or Ph.D. at a university in Canada
- Organization of American States Academic Scholarship program: this particular governmental scholarship is offered by the OAS to graduate from American states and some selected countries
- NSERC postgraduate scholarship: NSERC funds scholarships for students undertaking engineering and natural sciences at an approved Canadian university
- Banting Postdoctoral fellowships: this kind is offered to international students undertaking postgraduate study under social sciences or health research and natural science
These and more are the most popular scholarships you will get to study in Canada, which are offered by the government.
Scholarships to study in Canada from Non-governmental platforms
This is where people doubt if the scholarships are real. Guess what? We got the best form of scholarship from a non-governmental institution.
- Canada Memorial Scholarship: This kind of scholarship is available for British postgraduates. Thus, it enables students to study in any Canadian university accredited and it takes care of tuition, airfares, accommodation, etc
- Anne Vallee Ecological Fund: this is a scholarship for international students studying animal research at Ph.D. in Québec or British Columbia
- Trudeau Scholarships and fellowships: this is a foundation that offers a couple of number of scholarships, fellowships, and mentorships to international students at Ph.D. level
- Surfshark privacy and Security Scholarship: This is open to high school, undergraduate, graduates and you can apply by submitting an essay and a winning prize of $2,000
This is really massive because a lot of universities in Canada offer scholarships. Thus, this creates an avenue for you to have many options. Let’s check out what we have on our list:
- Concordia University International undergraduate Awards: of course, there are several scholarships for international students at Concordia University
- Quest University Canada
- Queen’s University international scholarships: queen’s university offers a number of scholarships to international students to study in Canada
- International student scholarships at Humber College Canada: this kind is open for undergraduates to study at Humber college
- UBC International Leader of Tomorrow award: this is open to undergraduate students with leadership skills and has visible achievement in academics
- University of Toronto Ontario Graduate Scholarship: This kind of scholarship is open for both domestic and international students
- Western University International President’s Entrance Scholarships: This is for international students taking studies at the western university
- York university international student program: for a number of international undergraduate students in Toronto
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships for International Students: this is for all international students of all levels undertaking study in Canada
- Dalhousie University scholarship: for the current and prospective international and domestic students at all levels of studies
- Simon Fraser University Financial Aid and Awards: this scholarship covers other funding for domestic and international students (prospective and current students can enroll)
- University of Alberta International Scholarships: available for undergraduate and graduate
- University of Manitoba
- University of Waterloo international Funding
- University of Calgary international scholarships
- UBC graduate scholarships
- McGill University scholarship and Student Aid
- University of Saskatchewan International student awards
- University of Alberta International scholarships
- Dalhousie University Scholarships
No, you have a quick idea of the scholarships program in Canada. You should go-ahead to apply. Thus, we also have a guide you should visit for guidance on how to apply for a scholarship to study in Canada. Why not check it out on our page.