Discord is the place to be if you want to connect with gamers and people with similar interests. If you can’t log in to your account because you can’t access your linked phone number or email, you’ve come to the right page.
This article will take you through the steps to regain access to your Discord account.
How to Recover Your Discord Account Without Access to Email or Phone
To access your Discord account again, follow these steps via your mobile device or computer:
- Open a browser window.
- Go to “support.discord.com.”
- Click on the “Submit a request” link in the top right corner.
- At the “What can we help you with?” drop-down menu, select “Help & Support.”
- In the “Your email address” text field, enter an active email address you have access to, as Discord will use it to contact you.
- At the “Type of Question” drop-down, choose “Forgot Email/Password.”
- In the “Subject” field, enter “Account recovery.”
- In the “Description” box, describe why you’re not able to access your account. You can upload screenshot attachments if you wish.
- Now hit “Submit.”
A confirmation similar to this will display: “Your request was successfully submitted.” Now, wait for up to three business days for Discord to reply, letting you know what you need to do next.
- Launch any browser app.
- Navigate to “support.discord.com.”
- Tap the hamburger menu in the top right.
- Select “Submit a request.”
- Under “Submit a request,” at the “What can we help you with?” drop-down, choose “Help & Support.”
- In the “Your email address” text field, enter an email address you have access to, so you can receive communication from Discord.
- At the “Type of Question” drop-down menu, select “Forgot Email/Password.”
- Type “Account recovery” in the “Subject” text field.
- Provide details of why you cannot access your account in the “Description” box.
- Tap “Submit.”
The following or similar confirmation will display: “Your request was successfully submitted.” Now, wait for up to three business days for Discord to respond, informing you of your next steps.
How do I reset my Discord password without a phone?
You can still reset your Discord password using your email address when you haven’t linked a phone number to your account. Here’s how to do so via your mobile device or computer:
1. Open the Discord app and select “Login.”
2. Enter the email address used to sign up, then click the “Forgot your password” link.
3. Sign in to your email to check for your password reset email sent from Discord.
4. Open the email and tap the “Reset Password” button.
5. Enter your new Discord password, then select “Change Password” to save it.
Can you make a new Discord account with the same email after deletion?
Yes, you can. However, during the first 30 days of account deletion, the username will be replaced with “Deleted User,” and your profile picture will be removed. During those 30 days, you can log in using your email and password to recover your account, then your username and profile picture will be restored.
If you’ve forgotten your password and don’t have access to a linked email or phone number, you’ll need Discord’s assistance to recover it.
Instead of using the “Forgot Password” feature, you can contact Discord Support directly to request a password reset. Once you provide an email address you have access to, submit the request, then wait up to three days for the reset password link to be sent. From there, you can change your password and sign in to access your Discord account as usual.
What do you enjoy most about Discord? Share your opinions on what you think about the platform overall in the comments section below.
In this article, we were able to provide you with top quality information you may need, do let us know your feedback on this article in the comment section below. Also Don’t Forget to Jon our Telegram Group For More Posts and Daily Tips and Free Network Cheats and Applications. Join Our Telegram Channel >>>>Here<<<<