We explain how to update FIFA Mobile 22 in this article. EA Sports is presently releasing update 16.0.01 for FIFA Mobile 22, which is the latest version of this mobile game. This update is deploying right now, but there’s some maintenance going on at the moment because the servers have been taken offline to install it.
How to update FIFA Mobile 22?
Ads by Sammyloaded Media Earn Free Bitcoin Get Insurance Updates Boost Your Social Media Engagement Get Access to Business News Learn the best ways on How to do things
Everything you need to know about the FIFA Mobile 22 patch notes for Update 16.0.01 is included in the next section. Depending on what platform you play on, such as Android or iOS, you should be able to download and install this update after the patch is completely deployed. Check for an update in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store if necessary.
Did you check FIFA 23: All the rumors and leaks?
FIFA Mobile 22 Patch (Update 16.0.01) Notes:
- The official patch notes for Update 16.0.01 of FIFA Mobile, which is now being released on all supported platforms of the game, are as follows:
- The game has added Thai language support, allowing it to be chosen as an option from the Settings menu.
- Fixed a bug where some player items would display as “no value” in pack openings.
- This update includes the following fixes: – Daily training matches that have not been completed should now unlock correctly.
- An issue has been fixed in which attempting to log in via Facebook on Android would prompt the user to pick between accounts or progress.
- Fixed a bug where 60 FPS settings would be cleared.
- Users who were unable to scroll through sections of the software on certain devices were fixed.
- Fixed several in-game translation errors for multiple languages.
- Fixed several alignment issues for Arabic language.
- Fixed an issue where prices for FIFA Points would not always be displayed.
- Various UI improvements.
- Various fixes for crashing issues.
Best guide for Captain Fantastic FIFA 22 game mode.