As a DigitISE Graduate in Digital Sales you will be an active member of the ISE Commercial Organisation team supporting Business Development by continuously exploring new technologies and ways to keep HP at the forefront of digital sales pioneers. You will be exposed to roles across Online Business Development and Sales, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce, and you will have a chance to be part of HP’s Digital Transformation in a diverse Omnichannel Sales team.
Within the program you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
As a recent graduate, at HP you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard (/?hju?l?t ?pæk?rd/ HEW-lit PAK-?rd) or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
HP DigitISE Graduate Program
Aim and Benefits of HP DigitISE Graduate Program
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join HP, we offer you:
- A competitive 1 year contract to start with (2 year graduate program duration) to join the diverse ISE Commercial Organisation to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Requirements for HP DigitISE Graduate Program Qualification
- Must have: Graduate (Bachelor/Master’s) degree obtained in the last 24 months in a Business field, ideally with a major in Digital Marketing, Online Sales or Social Media Management
- Completed National Youth Service Corps – NYSC is a must
- Passion about new technologies, innovation and digital environment
- Social Media management and e-commerce exposure
- Ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified?
For more details,
Click Here To Apply(normal-bt)
In this article, we were able to provide you with top quality information you may need, do let us know your feedback on this article in the comment section below. Also Don’t Forget to Jon our Telegram Group For More Posts and Daily Tips and Free Network Cheats and Applications. Join Our Telegram Channel >>>>Here<<<<