Connect with us

Gist

Mother & her four children die in fire caused by candlelight in Kwara state (video)

Published

on



A mom, named Titilayo Adigun, and her 4 youngsters have been burnt to loss of life on Wednesday evening, March 17, when a candlelight began a large hearth that burnt their home in Kwara state.

The mom and her 5 youngsters have been sleeping at their dwelling at Ifesowapo group, Tanke, Ilorin, Kwara State, with a candle lighting one of many rooms, following days of energy outage.

MUST READ  Ghanaian journalist, Ignatius Annor finally comes out on live TV after denying being one for years (video)

The husband and father of the deceased was out to get some issues when the incident occurred.

Sources near the household mentioned just one out of the 5 youngsters survived the inferno. The kid is now receiving remedy on the College of Ilorin Educating Hospital (UITH), Ilorin.

The owner of the home, Mr Ibrahim Gana, was the one who rescued the kid who survived. He sustained an damage on his hand whereas rescuing the kid.

MUST READ  Kashy Godson’s girlfriend Ada speaks on his death

Talking on the incident, the chairman of the Ifesowapo group, Mr Awodun Yinka, mentioned that members of the group heard the agonising cries from the room-and-parlour self-contained condominium and rapidly rushed down to assist, however they have been unable to rescue the youngsters.

Watch a video of the aftermath of the fireplace under;

MUST READ  Man arrested at Abuja airport with tramadol & other banned substances concealed in foodstuff (photo)

Samuel Solomon whom is the CEO and founder Sammyloaded Technologies is a Writer, Blogger, web developer who takes Interest in writing about amazing articles to Entertain and fascinate members of the General Public. He writes about lots of things which can be found on his blog here. Thank You for Visiting Sammyloaded.com to get updated ❤️

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Trending