Adsense offers many ways like section targeting, remove low paying ad category, ad blacklist and many other features which can be used by any adsense blogger to give a significant boost to their Adsense income.
Google Adsense revenue increment tips:
Well, here at Sammyloaded, we have covered many tutorials in the past to increase Adsense income by implementing some of the best practices. Here, I’m creating a list of 50 such tips, which a normal Blogger like you and me can follow to increase our Google Adsense revenue.
Though, Adsense doesn’t work the same for everyone, so my suggestion is to keep experimenting and follow the one which works the best for you. For example, many blogger suggest to use only text based ads but my suggestion is to use both Image + text ads, as many image ads pays for PPV and more over you will have more ad options to show.
- Strickly follow the Adsense rules
- Choose high paying Niche for your blog
- Find your Keywords
- Check the Keyword density you just selected
- Placing ads on the top of a page is good
- Using images and Text ads together is good
- Use non-standard types of ads
- Choose the right Adense format for your blog
- Use Adsense for search
- Use multiple ad units
- Change the color of your ads to match your web site Palette
- Use Adsense multiple Palettes
- Use horizontal link units (navbar, Above post)
- Do occasional experiments with positioning of ads
- Ad placement
- Avoid borders on the ads
- Turn low paying units into image only ads
- Promote your site with Google Adword
- Reduce total number of out going links on the page
- Create multiple ad banners
- Use all possible Adsense features available
- Choose the right ads for the content
- Make sure your ads are visible
- Use section targeting
- Your link units should be in hot spots where they can be seen easily by visitors
- Get targeted traffic
- Drive traffic to your blogs by SEO and backlinks.
- Use Adword tools to help your site
- Use Adsense channels to track performance
- Avoid MFA ( made for Adsense ) sites
- Keep track of your ads
- Block low paying advertisers with Competitive Filters
- Don’t overblock ads
- Use Adsense preview tool
- For short article place ads on the top of the content
- For long articles place ads in the middle of the content as well
- Avoid using common blog words
- Do not set Google AdSense as a secondary ad option
- Publish fresh content
- Register on hub pages and use the same Adsense account
- Register on bukisa and use the same Adsense account
- Register on docstoc and upload files with the same Adsense account
- Make use of Revenue sharing sites
- Join Youtube Partners
- Get rid of public service ads
- Avoid titles such as sponsored ads in widgets.
Well, I wish if I could update this list to 100 someday, but I believe these 50 tips are good enough to get you started to improve Adsense revenue. One thing, which I highly suggest for any new blogger who is just starting with Adsense, learn about basics of Adsense, terms like ROI, CPC and custom channels, will help you to manage and understand how AdSense is performing.
Also, Adsense can now be integrated with Analytics, which will help you to track which page and which keyword is performing the best for you.
If you have a tip to share for me and others, in order to boost Google Adsense revenue, I’m all ears.