Twitter hashtag suggestions and keyword possibilities for Mother’s Day revealed. Mother’s Day is on May 8th (in the US and Australia), which means you only have a few days left to make your case to Mother’s Day shoppers, and boost your sales for the occasion. Twitter has revealed some fresh insights and trend notes to help boost your campaigns if you’re trying to come up with ideas for that last minute push.
Twitter hashtag suggestions for Mother’s Day
The top 10 most popular Mother’s Day (2021) hashtags, as determined by Twitter, are as follows:
In terms of when to begin advertising for Mother’s Day, Twitter advises businesses to post their campaign messages two or three weeks ahead of time, with a stronger push the week leading up to Mother’s Day for the inevitable last-minute purchasers.
Why did Dogecoin go up after Elon Musk bought Twitter?
Common trending Mother’s Day topics to inspire
Mother’s Day is approaching, and Twitter has some suggestions for what you should tweet about throughout the week:
- Gift ideas for mothers, wifes, grandmothers, stepmothers, and caregivers. Classic gifts include flowers and jewelry, but don’t be afraid to branch out
- Experiences and offers — for example a Mother’s Day brunch or afternoon tea
- Mother’s Day card ideas and ways to show thanks
- Mother’s Day movies and entertainment
- Your own story — are you a mother running a business, or did your mum inspire you? Share your story for a more authentic Mother’s Day Tweet
You may read more about Twitter’s Mother’s Day marketing strategies here.